1. Before taking a course, your school must have an active RightNow Media subscription to access the full catalogue of approved ACTS Courses. These courses are found by clicking on the Teacher Professional Development library.
2. To find the Teacher Professional Development library, click the browse button and then select Teacher Professional Development library.
(Note - ACTS approved courses must be completed from a desktop/laptop, tablet, or mobile device. They cannot be completed from a TV connected device such as an Apple TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, or Chromecast.)
3. The Teacher Professional Development library has a banner at the top of the page where you can see the master list of course outlines for all the Professional Development courses available. Each course approved by ACTS will have a specific Course ID next to it.
4. All courses listed in the Teacher Professional Development library are ACTS approved.
5. As you begin the course, ensure that the ACTS Course ID is shown on the first slide, alongside the course outline.
6. After watching all the videos in the course, answer the required question(s) and then complete the CEU request form which is hyperlinked on the final slide of the course.
7. Once you have completed the CEU request form, please return to the course on RightNow Media and select “submit” at the bottom of the page.
8. After you complete the CEU request form, you will receive a confirmation email that your CEU request form has been received. RightNow Media will then confirm your course completion by ensuring that every video in the course has been watched entirely and questions have been answered fully. Once verified, a CEU certificate will be issued digitally within 2 weeks to the email recorded on the CEU request form.
Additional Information / Answers to Common Questions:
- Only courses completed on, or after August 1, 2022, will receive CEU certificates from RightNow Media.
- If you do not see the Teacher Professional Development after completing step 2, either you’re accessing RightNow Media from a non-school account, or your school does not have access to the library yet. Please contact us at RNMPD@rightnowmedia.org.
- All videos in a Professional Development course must be watched within the course itself. Any videos watched outside of the Professional Development course cannot be verified as complete.
a. Alongside watching the videos within the course, the course must be completed from a desktop/laptop, tablet, or mobile device.
If you have any questions, or trouble completing the CEU request form, please contact RNMPD@rightnowmedia.org.