A Content Campaign can be used to drive employee interactions and suggest content to your team.
1. Select a study from the RightNow Media @ Work library home page or search all studies from the browse & search feature.
Search for what you need or browse through the topical libraries.
2. Select the desired study and click Read Full Description from the content page.
3. Copy the full description from the pop-up window.
4. Paste the series description into the body of a new email. Feel free to edit the description to fit your team and needs. You do not have to use the entire description.
5. Tip: We strongly suggest taking a screen capture of the series name from the video player to include in the email to your team. This image will help your email stand out in your team’s inbox and increase engagement.
6. Paste the image under the description in your email.
7. Next, go back to the study page on the RightNow Media @ Work Library and copy the hyperlink for the series you are going to promote.
8. In your email, right-click on the image of the study and select Hyperlink in the dropdown menu.
9. Paste the series link into the address bar and select OK.
10. Next, you’ll want to include your custom registration link to invite your team members who haven’t signed up for their RightNow Media @ Work account yet. If you cannot find the link, click “Contacts” found in the upper right-hand corner of your RightNow Media @ Work screen.
11. Select “Copy invite link” to copy the registration link to your clipboard and paste it into your email.
12. Finally, add the recipients of your email, an attention-grabbing subject line, and send. That’s it!
Video: Content Campaign