Number of Attendees
For a virtual group you can have up to 250 attendees, with up to 14 attendees' cameras displayed at a time depending on screen size. The attendees in view will rotate based on their speaker activity.
Virtual Group Lifespan and Time Limits
A virtual group can be created up to seven (7) days in advance, after which time the group will not be accessible.
Once the group has been started, if any of these conditions exist, the group will automatically expire:
- No audio connections are present for more than five (5) minutes.
- No more than two (2) connections exist for over 30 minutes.
- The total group time exceeds 24 hours.
- If a facilitator creates and starts a group, does not invite anyone, and closes the tab, the group will expire within five (5) minutes. If the facilitator returns after this time, he or she will not be able to restart the group; a new group will have to be created.
- If a facilitator creates and starts a group and does not invite anyone (or only invites one (1) person), the group will expire within 30 minutes.